12.03.2013

Shop Party 2013!


I'm really excited to be participating in this year's Shop Party craft fair in Santa Rosa! Last year (my first) took place at the charming red brick Arlene Francis Center in Railroad Square, and I gushed all about what an overwhelmingly positive experience that was here and shared a super-snappy video of last year's event here. This year's fair should be even better: It's taking place at the historic DeTurk Round Barn (b. 1891!), the West End Farmer's Market will be bustling outside concurrently, proceeds go to the educational public arts nonprofit ArtStart (which my amazing mom co-founded and for which I worked as a muralist for 3 years), I have a bunch of new wares I'm excited about (notecards, totes, and lots of other little etc.--I'll share those soon!), annnnd I'll be sharing my table with my best friend and collaborator, artist James Williams (who makes the. most. awesome. stuff--I'll share more about him soon!). Stay tuned for more info, and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment