12.22.2012

House Calls! Sun-Mon 12/23-24, Santa Rosa

{Tissu Haus: an upcoming product I'm mocking up! © Mikayla Butchart}
We're finishing up our Christmas shopping this weekend and then packing up the car to spend a few days in the North Bay with our families. If you're in the Santa Rosa/Sonoma County area, and you're interested in purchasing a last-minute Christmas gift, I'll be bringing a little of everything from my Etsy shop: prints, Aphrodite and Thanks a Million totes, New Years cards and blank Good Dog cards, felt trees, stuffed volcanoes, and even some stuffed ships in a bottle. Send me an email (mikayla[dot]butchart[at]gmail) if you're interested in purchasing something in person and I'll let you know when I'll be doing house calls or where to visit my pop-up shop! Sunday (12/23) and Monday (Christmas Eve)!

No comments:

Post a Comment