12.08.2010

Facebook chat



Ha-ha. This is a little thing I made about a Facebook chat I had a couple of years ago with my best friend, James. We were in some sort of spat about something the way that really old friends do sometimes and he wasn't talking to me for a couple of days, and I think I tried to trick him into forgetting about it by cornering him with a Facebook chat. I can't remember what the original argument was about (probably about how AWESOME I am and how he is jealous) and it doesn't really matter; all I remember is that I had recently gotten my first smartphone and was still obsessed with Angry Birds, and both of our profile pictures at the time were quickly drawn self-portraits, so it really did look as if two drawings were having a conversation. Whenever I run across this on my computer it cracks me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment